No matter how dedicatedly you pick your favorite interior designing ideas to create that perfect ambience of your house, your wall décor ideas remains an integral part of it. And if you go wrong with it, the overall aesthetics become gloomy. So, how do you work with your wall decor ideas?
Before you buy wall decor items, here are the seven exclusive decoration ideas that you might have never given a thought. Let’s begin narrating them, one by one.
- Playing with the lights: They say lights will guide you home. When you return from office after a hectic day, aren’t those lights on the walls flawless to give a soothing home-coming appeal? Given that lights have different appearances with different styles, you can highlight specific areas of your wall to define it more prominently.
- Wall decals and etc.: It’s a relatively new yet accessible form of wall art and has already captured the attention of new house owners. These are adhesive designs and prints. You can stick it to your preferred wall. Later on, if you find it messy, you can take it out and shift it to another wall. So simple! Examples include jungle scenarios, waves, oceans, and more.
- Portraying with wall paintings: If it’s a painter’s house, it does not require any other wall decoration other than wall paints. As a painter yourself, you might be lucky to paint without having a look at the examples through images. Be it abstract or traditional painting, and wall paints are so comforting at the sight and mind.
- Adding wall murals: Ever since time immemorial, murals were restricted only within the boundaries of palaces and churches. But the 21st-century homeowners have embraced this kind of art form. And, wall murals have made its place in the heart of every ordinary house today.
- Giving it a woody thought: If you think of adding nature indoors on your walls, how about giving it a woody thought by choosing wooden décor? It’s a traditional form of wall art, but it is as trending as other latest wall decoration ideas. To give your wall a rustic look, you can choose a variety of options, including tree trunks, log, and more.
- Showcasing metal art: Interior designing includes metal art form as one of the unique types of wall décor. Artists work wonders with such kind of art form. Given its easy availability through exhibitions and markets, choosing the most astounding metalwork for walls becomes easy. The geometric style of this art is gaining momentum currently.
- A wall clock with memories: When you don’t want to splurge too much for your wall, this is where you can opt for some at-home decorating hacks. And one excellent example of this would be a wall clock made with photographs. So, instead of numbers from 1-12, you just need 12 of your favourite photographs and three hands. This remains to be an outstanding piece of wall art, even in today’s age.
These are the secret-seven wall décor ideas that this post has unwrapped today. Did it miss out on anything else? If yes, then reach out by commenting below.