There are some foods that we all love and can eat them at any occasion. Burgers are one such food option to most of us. Since they are also the most common things to grab on the go, we list you the best frozen burgers in 2019 that you must try right away.
Burgers not only have succulent meat and tasty bread but also come with lovely accompaniments. America’s loves and glorifies burgers, so you must know the best of the frozen kinds.
Best frozen burgers
Here’s listing you the best burgers you must try and figure out which one you’d want to add to staples:
1. Beyond Meat
People who are either vegan or vegetarian, allergic to soy or go gluten-free should try the alternative Beyond Meat burger. These are amazing plant-based burger patties that are free from soy and gluten.
These have 20 grams of protein with every serving and are made with non-GMO ingredients. It includes water, refined coconut oil, pea protein isolate, natural flavor, and potato starch. Every burger has 290 calories and 15 grams of fat.
To make this, you need to preheat your pan to medium and cook it for three minutes on each side. The internal temperature will turn 165°F, and then you will know that it is cooked.
- Beyond Meat goes by the name as it is made with plant and definitely beyond meat
- It doesn’t have soy and makes it good for people who want to avoid both meat and soy
- Uses non-GMO ingredients
- Tastes a lot like meat
- Quick to cook
- It has high calories for a single serving
- Calories add up with sauces and accompaniments
- Includes 15 gram of fat and that can be high for most fat conscious people
2. Omaha Steaks
People who want to have meat must try Omaha Steaks to know what best frozen burgers really are. Every quarter-pound of the beef patty is made by Premium Omaha Steak beef. They are known for tenderness and quality.
The beef burger is ground two times to offer you a nice flavor and texture. They get vacuum-sealed after getting flash-frozen and preserves the taste till you want to grill it.
The burgers don’t include added preservatives and are best to enjoy the flavors of a beef burger without any distortion. It is amazing for people who love to play with seasonings as it caters to different taste with each patty.
Omaha Steaks have 80% to 20% lean to fat ratio with every serving of 290 calories. It includes 23% of fat in every patty and 9% saturated.
You can use your grill, skillet, coal or smoker to make these. Just place the patty on the cooking tool and let it cook for 7 minutes on medium heat. The internal temperature must reach 160°F.
- Doesn’t have added preservatives
- Made with premium beef that is aged for 21 days before processing
- It is ground twice to bring out maximum flavor and juiciness
- Includes 198 grams of protein with every serving
- You can cook it in several tools for under ten minutes
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 290 calories are pretty high for many people to have from one serving
3. Morningstar Farms
If you are looking for more vegetarian options, try Morningstar Farms for veggie burgers. If you think vegetarian food doesn’t have flavor, their patties will change your perception. These burgers are loaded with brown rice, black beans, corn, onions, spices, and tomatoes. These offer a southwestern flavor and isn’t boring to taste.
Every serving of these patties from Morningstar Farms includes 9 grams of protein. It includes 14.5 grams of total fat and doesn’t include artificial flavors or colors.
You should use a skillet to make the patty or grill it. Some people also use the microwave to cook this patty. With skillet, you need to preheat it on medium and let it cook for 7 minutes. Turn it over occasionally to prevent burning or overcooking. You need to cook the patty in high heat for around one minute and then turn over the patty.
If you will use an oven, make sure you preheat it to 350°F. Place patty on a single layer of your baking sheet and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- It has 69% less fat than ground beef
- The option works well for vegetarians
- Includes 9 grams of protein in each serving
- Includes reusable bag that preserves more patties till next time you want to have it
- It is easy to cook in microwave, skillet or grill
- Every serving includes 110 calories and comparatively less than other frozen burgers
- Protein is less compared to the beef burgers
- Highly seasoned with spices and can be unsuitable to some people
- Includes soy and milk and isn’t suitable for vegans or people who are lactose intolerant or allergic to soy
4. Ball Park beef patties
The fully-cooked flame-grilled patties from Ball Park are another great addition to the list of best frozen burgers. They come in resealable bags that are handy to use and store. These patties include 100% beef and have 240 calories in every serving.
Every piece of patty includes 13 grams of protein and that is amazing to increase protein intake. Your body will consume artificial flavors, by-products, preservatives or colors from these patties.
The Ball Park patties cook within a couple of minutes and you don’t need the grill. You can cook them in your microwave by heating it on high for 80 seconds. You can also grill it if you want to for 10 minutes and cook both sides. Use the skillet if you want to.
- Comes seasoned and lets you enjoy the patty without adding ingredients
- Every serving has 13 grams of protein
- You can heat it in many ways
- You take around 70 seconds to warm the patty in a microwave
- Made of 100% beef and has no preservatives
- Comes in a resealable bag and convenient for later use
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Includes 240 calories in every serving
Now you have four of the best frozen burgers – two of them are vegetarian while two are made of beef. One of them is vegan too! It is time you try these out and keep a packet of these patties to make a quick meal.