Choosing the perfect beer tap tower for your restaurant can be challenging. Given the wide range of these products, finding the right option may seem tedious.
When choosing a draft beer tower, it is very important to strike a balance between the equipment’s aesthetics and functionality.
After reading our article, you will learn how to choose the suitable model for your needs and where you can find the best draft beer towers for sale.
Choosing the Right Commercial Draft Beer Tower for Your Establishment
Are you looking for beer tap towers for sale? First, let’s figure out what this equipment is for.
Commercial draft beer towers are the only visible part of the draft beer system, a beer container responsible for dispensing beer.
The typical bar dispenser has several components, including taps, shanks, beer lines, and a cooling mechanism.
You can buy beer towers with multiple faucets and single taps designed for dispensing several varieties of alcoholic beverages.
Depending on your needs, there are different beer tower models designed for different quantities of beer, with different mount options and designs.
Design Options to Elevate Your Bar’s Aesthetic
Would you like to buy stylish beer tap towers?
Consider what material suits the interior of your restaurant better.
The following bar dispenses in chrome, brass, stainless steel, and ceramics are available for your choice:
- The most common material is stainless steel.
- Ceramics and brass are more often used to decorate establishments in vintage style.
- Chrome coating makes the beer tower more resistant to minor defects and scratches.
Now let’s move on to the most common cool draft beer towers models:
- Column towers are cylindrical and can accommodate from 1 to 4 draft beer faucets. They are usually installed on the bar counter.
- A single post is also installed on the bar counter. This category includes L, T, Y, and Z-shaped bar dispensers. One such model can accommodate up to 5 beer taps.
- Ceramic models are most often purchased for vintage-styled bars. They are usually cylindrical or T-shaped and can hold up to 8 alcoholic beverage taps.
- T-style: this includes T, T-box, and Y towers, which are also installed on the bar. It is one of the most versatile models that will allow dispensing up to 16 different varieties of beer.
- Creative draft towers, such as euro dispensers, will please restaurant owners who plan to install original equipment that emphasizes their establishment’s uniqueness. Up to five beer taps can be placed on such a beer tower.
- Wall-mount models are suitable for bars where the beer tower is mounted on the wall. You can choose a model with one or up to 24 faucets.
- The Under Barn towers are suitable for restaurants with limited space, where the beer tower is installed under the bar. Such a device allows you to dispense up to 12 beer varieties.
- The presence of two pedestals distinguishes the double Post type and is suitable for establishments with a large volume of draft beer: you can dispense up to 48 (!) different varieties of this alcoholic drink!
Discovering the Versatility of Stainless Steel Draft Beer Towers
Are you looking for quality stainless steel draft beer towers for sale?
You have made the right choice! Stainless steel products are one of the best options you can buy for your draft beer system!
The two most common bar dispensers are the American and Euro-style beer towers.
An American-style beer tower is a traditional model that looks monumental and stylish. It is often cylindrical, with taps mounted at the top.
The most popular varieties of American-style beer tower are:
The main feature of the European-style beer tower is its unusual, slightly angular modern design, which features an elongated thin neck and taps mounted at the front.
The most popular models of the European-style beer tower are:
- Xenia towers.
Benefits of Opting for Stainless Steel
Let’s dwell on the key advantages of stainless steel beer tower:
Stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. The material used for bar dispenser production has triple-layer insulation, allowing it to keep beer cool.
Stainless steel does not absorb odors and tastes, making it easier to clean and guaranteeing the perfect taste of beer.
The stainless steel beer towers feature a stylish modern design: you can easily choose a model that will be a natural decoration for your bar counter!
In addition, you will surely enjoy the available craft beer tower price!
Get Wholesale Price on High-Quality Beer Towers
Are you interested in buying a beer tower wholesale? Contact the UBC Group USA company. They specialize in the beer industry and can offer a wide range of bar towers and other accessories for your draft beer system.
UBC Group USA operates B2B with large breweries, bars, and restaurants. By registering on their website, you can get the best price for bar supplies!
Setting Up an Account for Wholesale Customers
To access wholesale pricing, you must create an account on the UBC Group USA website.
It will take just a few minutes, after which you will be able to see the prices (which are significantly below the market rate) and place orders.
If you have any doubts about the choice of beer keg towers in the US, the brand consultants will gladly answer your questions and help you place the order.
Don’t delay your decision: your bar or restaurant can become even more stylish and functional now!
Our Commitment to Quality and Customer Satisfaction
UBC Group US is your reliable supplier, aiming at long-term mutually beneficial cooperation. Here, you will find efficient beer dispensing equipment that consistently receives positive feedback from brewers in the USA.
The company promotes an individual approach to customers, so you can be sure that you will find the best option to meet your establishment’s needs.
Try it and see for yourself!