Top universities across the globe along with India have started offering full-fledged degrees online. These programs are recognized by all the college governing bodies such as ‘University Grants Commission (UGC). You can enroll for the online MBA program from Manipal University Jaipur through the Online Manipal website.
Why choose this course?
The online MBA program is UGC-entitled and NAAC A+ accredited. The online MBA program is available along with in-demand electives that prepare you to become a future ready professional. The electives include-
- Analytics and Data Science
- Retail Management
- Operations Management
- IT and FinTech
- International Business
- Information System Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management
Advantages of doing an MBA at ‘Online Manipal‘
i) Faculty with experience:
At Manipal University Jaipur, the faculty members are highly experienced and are industry experts in their respective domains. They are also approachable to learners at any time during the day.
ii) Learning with comfort:
The online MBA program offered by Manipal University Jaipur is flexible and accessible. Learners can pursue the program from the comfort of their homes. (wonderfulengineering.com) Dedicating 15-20 hours every week will help you graduate with flying colors.
iii) Free access to paid Coursera content:
Coursera is an online platform that gives access to multiple courses which develop your skills. This competitive world demands multiple skills in various fields. Online learners at MUJ get free access to paid Coursera content.
iv) Exploration of different roles:
This online MBA degree will enable you to explore different roles that you can perform in the industry. This course also involves feedback from industry professionals. Getting feedback from professionals will help you to better your understanding of the subject as a theory and will also make you understand how it can be applied practically.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by UGC
- They should have passed the degree with an aggregate score of at least 50%
- Candidates need to ace the aptitude conducted by the college
- If someone has achieved more than the 40 percentile in CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT they don’t need to give the aptitude test.
Special requirements for international students:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation abroad need to produce a certificate equivalent to UGC
- All international students, PIO, and NRI will be charged international fees
- Despite the course being online, international students need to submit documents like address proof, valid visa, Passport copy, and PR card for the application.
Course duration and fees:
The Manipal University MBA fee is 1,50,000 INR. This online MBA degree is for 24 months. Totally 15-20 hours will be held each week. The cost of each semester is 37,500 and the course is divided into four semesters.
The university enables students to pay flexibly which includes paying in semester-wise installments. The easy financing option of no-cost-EMI makes the whole transaction process very easier. The students who are excellent but can’t afford this course are also given scholarships.