Who Is A Salesforce Consultant
The major objective of a Salesforce consultant is to implement, design, and maintain the databases to link the organizations with their respective customers. They are required to ensure that all the relationships with their client are maintained all the way.
So, a Salesforce consultant plays a significant role in implementing CRM solutions through managing various critical issues affecting the proper functioning of any organization
Some Career Facts About Salesforce Consultants
- $110,000 average salary (US data)
- 9% annual growth rate
- 27% of jobs posted are entry-level roles
- 37K new jobs new jobs in the last 12 months
General skills recruiters look for
These are the most common general skills listed in job postings for Salesforce Consultant roles.
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving
Technical and specialized skills recruiters look for
You’ll need these frequently requested skills to excel.
- Salesforce Platform
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Community Cloud Consultant
Typical job roles include:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Delivery Manager/Director
- Business Analyst or Business Consultant
- Salesforce Developer
- Technical Architect
About the Community Cloud Consultant Credential
The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant program is designed for consultants who have experience implementing and consulting on the Salesforce Communities applications in a customer-facing role. The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam is for individuals who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, configuring, building, and implementing Salesforce Communities applications, using the declarative customization capabilities of the Communities platform.
The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant can meet customer business requirements that are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. The credential is relevant to customers, partners, employees, and anyone interested in demonstrating competence with Community Cloud. To qualify to take the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam, candidates must have earned the Salesforce Administrator credential.
Audience Description: Community Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant has experience using the Salesforce Communities applications. The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant is also able to troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant should have 6 months of hands-on experience administering or developing on the Salesforce Community Cloud platform. The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant possesses facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level. (Thurmondeye.com) The candidate may work internally as an employee or as a consultant.
The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities.
- Employ architecture design options (use Lightning or Visualforce, CMS Connect).
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Builder (Modify templates, Create new pages, Add/Remove Components, Custom Objects, Custom navigation, Branding, Articles/Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Set up and configure Knowledge.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance with:
- Capabilities and limitations of custom domains
- Advanced best practices for adoption and engagement
- Implementation of single sign-on authorization providers
- Creating theming
- Optimization of SEO
- Implementation of Knowledge
A candidate for this exam is not expected to …
- Scalability issues
- Set up Person accounts
- Write code
- Write custom Lightning Components
- SEO details
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Develop HTML and CSS
- Visual or interaction design
- Train users
- Organizational change management
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam.
Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 unscored questions
Time allotted: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
Passing score: 62%
Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Recommended Training and References
We recommend a combination of hands-on experience, training course completion, Trailhead trails, and self-study in the areas listed in the Exam Outline section of this exam guide.
The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with the Community Cloud application and demonstrate knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
Sharing and Security: 20%
Community Setup: 18%
Experience Builder: 12%
Community Management: 11%
Templates and Use Cases: 8%
Preparing For The Exam
DumpsExpert is a trusted and affordable study material source for the preparation of the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant certification exam. DumpsExpert provides a money-back guarantee for all the training material they produce and sell. The complete training package for the Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant by DumpsExpert includes PDF and Testing Engine. The training material by DumpsExpert is designed by the experts of the industry in accordance with the course outline provided by Salesforce. The Braindumps by DumpsExpert.com are very well known among exam candidates for authenticity.
For sure success in the exam without wasting valuable time and money be careful in choosing the right training material.
The CRM is among the most critical elements in a modern business. One of the biggest budgetary spendings of a modern enterprise is on CRM. CRM makes the largest segment of the enterprise software market. It is also the fastest-growing business software segment. This remarkable growth makes a huge job market for people with relevant skills. Salesforce is the world leader in the CRM market. Salesforce certifications are among the credible credentials in the employment market. The consultant plays a pivotal role in the Salesforce deployment. Salesforce Certified Community Consultant is a valuable career-oriented credential in the Salesforce consultant domain.