The Ultimate 2021 Party Checklist for Fun Summer Nights. With summer around the corner, are you looking for some party planning ideas?
Well, if you’re planning a 4th of July soirée, get those hotdogs ready. Americans have been known to consume 150 million hotdogs over the Independence Day holiday!
No matter what kind of party you have in mind, a summer get-together, a birthday or anniversary party, or a seasonal party, a party planning checklist will keep you focused and stress-free.
Are you trying to plan the most amazing party for all your friends? Keep reading for the ultimate summer party checklist for 2021’s best nights.
First Things First
When thinking about how to throw a party, remember that proper planning is the key to pulling off a stress-free, fun, well-executed event. Let’s look at a good timeline to follow.
One Month Before The Party
- Pick a theme
- Set a date, time, and place
- Make a guest list
- Determine your budget
- Come up with ideas to make it special or unique
Three Weeks Before
- Send invitations by text, email, or US mail
- Plan the menu
- Gather recipes, make a shopping list
- Place orders with your local bakery, deli, or favorite caterer
- Book someone to help you if you’re planning on hiring help
Two Weeks Before
- Get tablecloths, plates, napkins, and drinkware
- Make a music playlist
- Grocery shop for make ahead menu items
- Prepare dishes that you can make ahead and freeze
One Week Before
- Shop for or inventory wine and liquor
- Make final guest list and follow up with guests who have not RSVP’d
- Give your home a thorough cleaning
Two to Three Days Before
- Notify your neighbors about the party and warn them that it might be loud and there will be extra cars on the street
- Shop for food and mixers
- Make your cooking schedule
One Day Before
- Clean and make sure bathrooms are stocked
- Set up tables and arrange furniture the way you want it
- Prep fruits and vegetables
- Tidy up the house
Day of the Party
The big day is here. It’s time to pull it all together. With all your preparation, you should only have a few last minute things to do on game day.
- Pick up ordered food
- Arrange your appetizers, main food, and cocktails and wine in their proper places
- Greet your guests and enjoy!
Would you like to add a bit of sophistication to your party? How about the perfect martini? Click here to discover more about this classic cocktail.
Let’s Get This Party Started With The Best Party Checklist
When thinking about how to plan a party, always start with your party checklist. It will keep you on track, within budget, and organized. When it comes to the day of the event, you’ll be ready to enjoy the party with your guests.
Be sure to bookmark our site for quick and easy access to our great content. We have all the information you need on health, fitness, tech, shopping, tools and home improvement, and business, as well as healthy foods and recipes. Don’t miss a thing!