When a person reaches a certain age, everyone in a given country must obtain a passport. This is a document of an official nature, which confirms the identity of the person who presents it. As an alternative to the passport, which is issued by authorized government agencies, a document for the production of which the passport PSD template is used.
In addition to identification, the passport is presented at the request of banking or other government agencies, when dealing with the inheritance, and in many other cases.
The passport is a document of standard pattern, is made in a corresponding format, and contains personal data, with the help of which identification of the owner is performed, as well as additional information.
Passport PSD template is a file in PSD format, which layers are edited in the program Adobe Photoshop – text information is changed, the necessary fonts and holograms are used.
The document created with the help of passport PSD template is used for solving different tasks:
- provided when checking restricted, blocked or suspended accounts;
- as a high quality stealth for various web resources that require authentication for verification;
- domain name registration;
- for cryptocurrency services;
- in online banking.
Passport PSD template is used to create different types of passports – from internal civil ones to foreign ones. Each type of document has its own peculiarities.
It is a document confirming the identity and citizenship of the person who has it. Internal passport is a mandatory document for any person, regardless of country of residence. There are several types of internal passports – traditional in the form of a book and modern ID cards.
Paper passport (book)
Such a document is an old-style passport with legal force. It is presented in the form of a book of a set size, has a certain number of numbered pages, made on special paper.
The pages of the passport contain:
- A photo of the owner. There may be several of them. One is pasted on the first receipt of the document, the subsequent ones – when you reach a certain age.
- Personal information. It includes surname, first name, patronymic (if any), date, month, year of birth, citizenship, sex, place of birth.
- Additional information. These are marital status, address of registration, data about children, blood group, others.
The traditional passport-book also contains the date of issue of the document, the name of the issuing authority. Each passport has a unique series and number.
It is used as an identity document, just like a traditional passport. An ID card is a new type of civil passport, which has the same legal force as a normal paper document.
Plastic ID card is made of durable polycarbonate and looks like an ordinary bank card or credit card. Identification card is presented in ID-1 format, according to RFID. Its dimensions are 54×86 millimeters. ID card also stores personal information and additional data about its owner.
The card has a front side and a back side.
- On the front side there is a digitized photo, full name, date, month, year of birth, citizenship, gender. This side also indicates the period until which the document is valid. Surname, name, sex and nationality are written in the official language of the country issuing the ID-card and duplicated in Roman letters. Also the front side shows document number and number of entry in the Unified State Demographic Register.
- On the reverse side the ID card indicates the date when the passport was issued, the name of the state body that issued the document, place of birth.
The main difference between ID cards is the chip built into the plastic (it is a contactless electronic medium). It stores all the information on the front and back sides in an encrypted form. Family status, information on children, place of residence, etc. are also recorded on the chip.
The chip contains and biometric data, which includes an electronic signature, digitized fingerprints (these may be omitted, which is noted in the document). Coded information is read by means of special automated systems. (phentermine375.net) Compared to ordinary paper passports, the ID card has more functionality and has a number of advantages (convenience, security).
A passport is an identity document and allows the person who presents it when crossing the border to travel to other countries. A passport, like an internal civil passport, contains personal information (full name), date of birth, gender, nationality and other data (passport number and series, date of issue and date of expiry).
A foreign passport is represented by 2 main types.
The new and old versions of the document are both legally valid. The difference between a biometric passport and a traditional one is that it has a built-in chip. This is evidenced by a mark on the cover.
The chip contains the personal data of the holder, digitized photo, fingerprints (index finger), signature in electronic form.