How Best To Install Alucobond Cladding?
Today, aluminium composite panel is one of the most widely used materials for facade exterior wall cladding. It is Alubond that has declared itself as a manufacturer of high-quality panels that are several times lighter than classic aluminum systems. This, in turn, only increases the demand for the material, as the use of lighter materials carries less load on the facade of the house. In this article, the customer will learn how to install alucobond cladding
Acquaintance with aluminium composite panel Sydney: main properties
Many construction companies actively use Alucobond in the processes of finishing the facades of various buildings. Over the years, the material only confirms its quality with a long service life. Aluminium composite panel is a familiar sandwich panel, where a layer of polyethylene is placed between two aluminum plates. The advantages include:
- The material is durable and its service life reaches 25 years – this is definitely a huge plus for any building facade.
- The low weight of Alucobond panels indicates a minimal load on the facade and, accordingly, on the foundation.
- Composite panels are strong enough and are not afraid of mechanical influences, to the point that their flexibility makes it possible to restore the original shape of the product.
- The system is resistant to fire and has a smooth surface. Even in the process of burning, the material does not release toxins.
The design of aluminium composite panel in Sydney is quite attractive, as it is possible to choose from a variety of color solutions. In addition to a wide color palette, panels can even imitate natural stone and wood.
How to install alucobond cladding?
There are several installation features:
- Alubond visors are used for decorative functions. They are able to make any building facade attractive.
If you are asked how to install alucobond cladding, then follow these steps:
- First, the frame is mounted.
- Then a specialist marks the facade. It is better to use accurate equipment – for example, a laser level or a hard rock. (Sballergy.com)
- Someone needs to drill holes in the facade structure – they are needed for screwing in anchor bolts. Then brackets are attached to them.
- With the help of self-tapping screws, the guide profile is attached to the brackets.
- Finally, Alucobond panels are installed on the prepared frame.
Varieties of panels allow you to use elements with or without a lock. If the panels do not have locks, then it is enough to use self-tapping screws to fasten the material. Lock elements are attached as usual from the bottom up. The Aluminum composite panel surpassed all its competitors in terms of quality, reliability and weight. Eventually, ease of installation will be a real benefit for everyone who chooses Acucobond!