Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common health problems that cause inflammation in the plantar fasciitis in the feet. Plantar fasciitis is also one of the most universal causes of mild and severe heel ache.
The plantar fascia is a strong muscle, just like a ligament, that is situated from the balls of your feet to the toes. The plantar fascia will connect the bones of your feet as well as develop a proper arch at the bottom of your feet.
When the plantar fascia ligament is too stretched or overused, the person will suffer from plantar fasciitis. When the plantar fascia muscle has been damaged, it would cause swelling. This specific inflammation will affect your overall mobility as well as the stability of the body. Even though many people suffer from plantar fasciitis on one foot at a time, it’s possible to develop plantar fasciitis on both feet. For those dealing with plantar fasciitis, finding relief is essential, especially if your job demands long hours on your feet. Insoles for work boots can be a valuable solution. These insoles are designed to offer targeted support and cushioning to alleviate the discomfort and reduce the strain on the plantar fascia ligament. They can make a significant difference in improving your overall comfort and mobility while working, making them a wise choice for individuals dealing with plantar fasciitis. In this article, we will share some helpful pieces of information regarding plantar fasciitis.
What Are the Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis?
This is one of the most important pieces of information you need to know. Some of the most common symptoms of plantar fasciitis are:
- Heel pain
- Swelling in heels
- Pain in the arch
Even though there are other symptoms of plantar fasciitis, there are the most common ones. If you don’t want to suffer from plantar fasciitis, you need to pay close attention to the shoes you’re choosing. You should purchase shoes that are made specifically for plantar fasciitis as these shoes are comfortable and capable of supporting the arch and heels of your feet.
What Will You Experience When You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
Apart from the bottom of your foot, you will also experience aches in your heels. As per Healthline, the severity of the pain will change as per the time of the day. For instance, the pain becomes most severe during the morning, when you wake up from your sleep. Some common types of pain you might feel when you have plantar fasciitis are:
- Pain when you’re standing up or sleeping. But this pain will be gone after you walk for a few minutes.
- Moving or exercising might cure the pain temporarily. But your condition will worsen as soon as you stop doing these activities.
- A constant yet dull ache.
- Stabbing or extremely sharp pain when you put pressure on the affected foot for a long time.
What are the Common Causes of Plantar Fasciitis?
Anything that damages or affects the plantar fascia ligament of your feet will cause pain. Here are some common things that can cause plantar fasciitis:
- Standing on your feet for hours without taking any rest. This is why bartenders and waitresses should choose their shoes very carefully.
- Starting exercise without proper warm-up or stretching routine.
- Playing sports, especially football.
- Standing or walking barefoot for a long time.
- Wearing improper shoes that neither fit correctly nor support the heel of the foot. When you wear uncomfortable shoes, you will undoubtedly develop the symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
This is everything you needed to know about plantar fasciitis. If you have any more questions, feel free to visit our website or comment down below.