Management entrance exams such as CAT, XAT and other exams are conducted every year. These exams are an entrance to various management programs in different business schools and IIMs. Management studies are a difficult task, but capable students can crack exams and pursue MBA easily. Many students after graduation opt for an MBA degree to excel in their career. An MBA has enormous advantages, but students have to crack the entrance tests to pursue any management degree. Students who are willing to appear for any management exam have to know the eligibility career, cut off marks and also about the selection process.
Fresher or any aspiring candidate who is willing to appear for SNAP 2019 should know every minute details. The eligibility criteria for SNAP are always managed by the Symbiosis International University (SIU). The results for SNAP 2018 are already announced, and next exam date is likely to be organized on December 16, 2019. The SNAP admit card 2019 is probably to be released in the first week of December. The selection process is similar to other management courses. Candidates are gaining interest in SNAP because financially it’s beneficial for the aspirants. Every year more than 50,000 candidates participate for 2257 seats in Symbiosis institutes. SNAP offers an MBA degree into 29 different management programs.
- What are the eligibility criteria for SNAP 2019 exam?
- Candidates belonging from the general category should hold a valid bachelor’s degree with more than 50 percentile from any recognized university.
- The candidates belonging form reserved category should have more than 45 percentile in the bachelor’s degree.
- The final year candidates of graduation can also apply for SNAP exam.
- Candidates don’t have any age restriction.
- What are the reservation criteria for SNAP 2019 exam?
The interesting fact of SNAP is that all other management entrance exams follow the rules and regulation of University Grants Commission (UGC), but Symbiosis institute has its own guidelines. SNAP follows the instructions which are stated by SIU. The seats in SIU institute have different reservation criteria which are as follows:
|Caste category||Percentage of seats|
|International Candidates||15 percentage|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15 percentage|
|Immigrants from Kashmir||Only 2 seats per program|
|Scheduled tribes (ST)||7.5% percentage|
- What are the eligibility criteria for international applicants?
- The SNAP eligibility criteria 2019 are the same as per the previous year for international candidates. The applicant who belongs from abroad and doesn’t have any Indian nationality is considered a foreign applicant. The applicant must have an appropriate international passport as per the guidelines.
- The candidate who consists of a PIO card is also eligible for SNAP exam. He/she who comprise of Person of Indian Origin Country (PIO) and have a nationality of another country can also apply for the SNAP exam.
- Candidates falling under Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category can also apply for the SNAP exam. Applicant should have OCI card during the registration process. OCI is a category where the applicant is an overseas resident of India and belongs from a foreign country.
- An NRI (Non-Resident Indian) can also apply for the SNAP exam. NRI is a category where he/she should have a graduation degree from any international country.
- Essential facts about SNAP test centers
Symbiosis international university organizes the SNAP exam in various exam centers. SNAP exam will be held in more than 90 cities all over India. Applicants can choose their exam center according to their convenience. Applicants can elect for different exam centers in three distinct cities. The critical point to be understood by the candidates that the exam centre cannot be changed once the exam fee is paid. The official authority will release the respective test centre of every candidate through registered email ID. The conducting body tries it’s level best to provide the desired test centre to the candidates. But if seats are not available, the conducting body will change the placement of applicants.
- How can students choose their preferred exam city?
- The applicants have to select their desired program, and then a series of SNAP 2019 test centers will be prompted on the screen.
- Candidates have to pick three appropriate choices from the given options.
- The availability of a seat depends on the number of vacant seats.
- The address of exam centre will also be available on the admit card of SNAP.