Here, we are going to tell you about Apple Warranty Check. These days, you will see every second person near you holding a device manufactured and designed by Apple. The device could be anything: an iPad, iPhone, MacBook, or anything else that the brand manufactures. Apple has become a market leader when it comes to the production of these devices, which is also one of the biggest reasons why it has become the wish of every person to own the product of the company. Whether it’s a tech-related product or anything that you want to buy, the first thing you always need to know is the time for which the company is giving you the warranty for that product. Here, the same is the case with Apple’s devices.
With every device, Apple gives its users a time in which they can claim the warranty if any issue occurs with the product. Now, there are several methods that could be used to check the warranty of the devices. If you own any device of Apple then this method is for you as we are going to tell you about different methods which you can apply to your device to check its warranty. So, without any further discussion, let’s start the topic and move towards the methods to check the warranty of Apple products. Some methods are listed below:
Apple Warranty Check:
Warranty Against the Apple devices can be checked using:
The official Website of Apple:
- For this, you need to open up the web browser from your phone or laptop.
- After opening up your web browser, type “Apple Warranty Check.” You will be shown multiple websites, but the top website that you will see will be Apple’s official website “checkcoverage.apple.com.”
- There, you have to type the serial number of your device.
- The serial number is usually written on the back side of some devices. You can also check it by opening your device settings.
- If you still find it difficult to see the serial number of your device, then you may check it from the box of your device. A sticker, usually at the back of the box, is printed, which indicates the serial number of that device.
- After entering the serial number, the warranty status of your device will be shown to you, saying expired or showing you the remaining time left for your warranty to expire.
Visiting Any Apple Service Center:
If you are having difficulties checking the warranty of your Apple device online, then no need to worry, as you can still check the warranty of your Apple device by taking your device to the nearest Apple service center. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Take your device to the nearest Apple service center.
- You can ask the representative present there for your guidance to check the warranty status of your device.
- He will surely assist you and will provide you with the time left until the warranty expires.
In this way, you will be able to check the warranty of your Apple device using the Apple Service Center.
Using the Settings App:
You can also check the warranty of your Apple device using the settings App from your Apple device.
- You just need to open the settings App from your Apple device and go to the general tab.
- From the general tab, go to the About section.
- There, you will see “coverage” written.
- Open the coverage section, and it will show you the written “expired” in case the warranty time period is over. On the other hand, it will show you the remaining months in case the warranty has not expired yet.
Apple Support’s Application:
You can also check the warranty of your Apple device by downloading the Apple Support app from the App Store of your phone.
- For this, first open up the Appstore from your phone and download the Apple Support App.
- You will automatically be signed in to the App using the Apple ID you have used on that particular device.
- All the devices registered under that Apple ID will be shown in the App that will tell you about the warranty period of those devices.
Using 3rd Party Websites:
You can also check the warranty of your Apple device using a number of 3rd party websites. The process is simple and easy just like checking the warranty of your Apple device from the official website of Apple. Basically, these websites are also linked with the official website of Apple and show you the warranty of your device using the IMEI number of your device.
These are some of the methods that could be used to check the warranty of Apple devices. If you are also among those who own a device manufactured by Apple, then you may also check the warranty of your Apple device by using any of the methods displayed above. In this way, the status regarding the warranty of your device will be shown to you. This was all about Apple Warranty Check.