HGH or human growth hormone is naturally produced by your body, from a gland known as the pituitary gland. The anterior lobe of this gland secretes HGH and releases it into your bloodstream. You can also call human growth hormones by another name – somatotropin.
HGH has a lot of effects in your body, in both high and low level of secretions. When the pituitary gland produces high amounts of HGH, it can lead to acromegaly and gigantism. HGH is overproduced only when you have the formation of a benign tumor in the pituitary gland. However, if there is a deficiency of this hormone, you will be affected by a condition called dwarfism.
When you are suffering from deficits of natural HGH in your body, you are often given HGH injections or supplements. This is where the role of HGH supplements comes into play. HGH supplements help in fighting with problems such as aging, and its subsequent effect on your body. (onlinephentermine.net)
When you take products supplemented with HGH, you get a younger and fresher look with extreme vitality and vigor. But how much do you think these supplements are safe? Do they come with side effects along with its positive impacts? Will these supplements work exactly like the natural human growth hormone? Read below to know more!
How does HGH work?
The pituitary gland has two distinct lobes – the anterior and the posterior. The anterior lobe is the one involved in the production of human growth hormone, a peptide hormone. It plays a vital role in:
- maintaining the proper functioning of your immune system
- improve the strength of your bones and its density
- repair cell with time
- gradually help you replace tissues
When you age, the production efficiency of this hormone goes down due to natural processes. This is the time when you can take resort to an external supply of HGH. It is available in the market in the form of nutritional supplements, pills, and intravenous or intramuscular injections. You can naturally fit HGH in your diet if you do not want to take oral pills or painful injections. You can trigger the natural production of HGH in your body in many different ways, such as:
1. By exercising
If you regularly work out and keep yourself fit and strong, you will automatically uplift the production rate of natural HGH. This is the best possible way to increase natural somatotropin production in your body, without any external induction.
2. By modifying your diet chart
It is very important to maintain a healthy and definite diet chart to strengthen your body and be in shape. You need to eat foods that are rich in amino acids such as lysine, ornithine, arginine, and more. These amino acids help in promoting the normal HGH synthesis pathway in your body.
3. By taking HGH boosters or supplements
These are natural HGH supplementing products that help in kicking the HGH production, without compromising your health. However, that does not mean they are all completely safe. You need to follow proper guidelines and suggestions from a health expert before opting for such hormonal supplements.
When you are regulating hormonal balance in your body, you have to be extremely careful. You cannot just rely on the facts that you hear from the internet, but must always consult a physician. Your health expert will guide you on whether or not you need any external supplements for the hormone. If there is no such need, you should simply follow a healthy workout routine and a selective diet chart.
What should you look for in HGH supplements?
HGH supplements are available in different shapes, sizes, dosages, and formulations. You should cautiously see the ingredients present in the supplement by looking at the product label. Authentic HGH supplements will contain the following components:
- Alpha GPC – helps in boosting your body for better production of natural HGH.
- Glycine – essentially helps in the production of various growth-promoting proteins, and improves your focus power.
- L-Dopa – boosts HGH synthesis.
- GABA (gamma-amino-butyric acid) – improves your mental state, reduces stress and anxiety, improves sleeping cycles, and treats ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). Most importantly, GABA elevates the rate of HGH production naturally.
- L-tyrosine – helps in regulating and controlling mood swings.
- L-glutamine – boosts your metabolic rate, thereby promoting the efficient distribution of human growth hormone in your body.
- L-arginine – helps in improving the potency and strength of your muscles.
- L-isoleucine – contributes to the quick healing of wounds and helps in building strong muscles.
Possible adverse effects of HGH
What are you actually doing to your body when you are taking HGH supplements? You are actually unexpectedly supplementing your body with increased levels of HGH during its deficiency, all of a sudden. Your body reacts in a different way, as it is something new and will take time to adapt. When you take HGH injections, your body may react very violently than oral supplementation through pills or booster products.
If you are pregnant, do not take any form of hormonal supplements without proper consultation with your doctor. As per the age group regulations, you should take HGH supplements if you are under 21 years of age.
Abuse of HGH can result in the following problems:
- Pain in your muscles, joints, and nerves.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome- causes sensations in your hand like numbness, tingling, and pain.
- Accumulation of fluid in your tissues resulting in swelling, causing edema.
- Elevating cholesterol levels in your blood.
- Increases your risk of getting diabetes.
- Makes you prone to various heart diseases like cardiac arrests and strokes.
- Can cause irregular heart rhythm.
Majority of the unusual effects that you might get from HGH supplements are mild. The possible outcomes may be skin irritation or problems like acne due to unnatural reactions and possible mood swings. However, the impact of side effects is quite low with HGH supplements than with HGH injections. You can read more by visiting here. Make sure that you are taking the right dosage of the HGH supplements according to the guidelines of your doctor. Do not modify your doses for getting quicker and more impactful benefits, as it will result in just the opposite.